General Duty Pilot Jobs in PAF Short Service Commission
Do you dream of soaring through the skies, defending your country, and making a difference in the world? If so, then the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) is looking for you!
The PAF is now accepting applications from female candidates for the Short Service Commission (SSC) General Duty Pilot (GDP) course. This is a unique opportunity for women to serve their country in a challenging and rewarding career.
As a Female GDP pilot, you will be trained to fly a variety of aircraft, including fighter jets, bombers, and transport planes. You will also receive training in navigation, weapons systems, and airmanship.
- Start Date of Online Registration for Female GDP Course in PAF: 16 Aug, 2023
- Last Date of Online Registration for Female GDP Course in PAF: 24 Aug, 2023
In addition to the technical skills, you will also need to have the following qualities:
- Excellent academic record
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- High degree of physical fitness
- Sound moral character
If you are a qualified and motivated woman who is ready to take on the challenge of becoming a GDP pilot, then the PAF is the place for you. Apply today and start your journey to becoming a part of Pakistan’s elite air force!
Here are some additional details about the SSC GDP course:
- The course duration is 4 years.
- The training will be conducted at the PAF Academy in Risalpur.
- Upon successful completion of the course, you will be commissioned as a Flying Officer in the PAF.
- You will be compulsory required to serve a minimum of 10 years in the PAF.
The PAF is a great place to build a career and make a difference in the world. If you are a qualified and motivated woman who is ready to take on the challenge, then I encourage you to apply for the SSC GDP course. If you are interested to join PAF as female General Duty Pilot then see the Eligibility criteria, Test Pattern and role in Pakistan Air Force below.
Eligibility Criteria of General Duty Pilot Jobs in PAF
If you want to apply for General Duty Pilot post in PAF then you must fulfill the following requirements before applying during specific dates of online registration;
- Age: 16 to 22 Years
- Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches (163cm)
- Nationality: Pure Pakistani
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Vision: 6/6 Vision without Glasses
- Qualification: A candidate must have at least 60% marks in F.Sc (Pre-Engg/ Pre-Med/ Computer Science), or “A” Level with Physics, Math and Biology or Equivalent to Pre-Engg/ Pre-Medical, or a candidate has completed F.Sc with Physics and any other two subjects in Maths, Stats, Computer Science, and Biology.
- Training Duration at PAF Academy Risalpur: 04 Years
- Achievement: Degree of BS Aviation Management will be awarded after graduation from PAF Academy Risalpur
Test Pattern and Syllabus of General Duty Pilot Jobs in PAF
If you want to join Pakistan Air Force as General Duty Pilot then after online registration at official website of PAF, following tests will be conducted at PAF Information & Selection Centers.
- Intelligence Tests (Total MCQs: 100, Total Time: 40 Min, Pass Marks: 60%)
- English Tests (Total Questions: 50 to 75, Total Time: 30 to 35 Min, Pass Marks: 60%)
- Physics Tests (Total Questions: 25 to 50, Total Time: 10 to 20 Min, Pass Marks: 60%)
- Basic Interview at Selection Centers
- Pre-Medical Examination
- CMB at PAF Base Lahore
- Final Merit List and Call Letter for reporting to PAF Academy Risalpur
- Past Papers Experience of PAF Initial Tests
- Recommended Book for PAF Tests in PDF
- Past Experiences of General Duty Pilot Tests PDF
- Recommended Books for Initial Tests of PAF
- How to remove Knee Knocking Issue?
- How to increase Height after 21 years?
- Past Papers of Physics in pdf
- PAF Initial Tests of GD Pilot in pdf related to Physics