PAF Accounts Branch | Tests Pattern | Syllabus
Pakistan Air Force announces many vacancies for PAF Account Branch every year and candidates apply to become accounts officer through online registration procedure.
PAF Account Branch has different branches of accounting where multiple roles are being performed regarding audit, pensions, payroll etc. If you want to join PAF as account officer then click on the following link to see the basic criteria and qualification of account officers.
Related:- Basic Criteria and Qualifications of PAF Account Officer
Before apply in Accounts branch, candidate must have degree of B.Com (4 Yrs)/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA (Finance)/ ACCA or ACMA/ BS Accounting and Finance with minimum at least second division. Commissioning in accounts branch of PAF is made through Short Service Commission.
Related:- Recommended Books for Initial Tests of PAF
Basic Steps in Selection Procedure of Account Branch of PAF
If you want to apply in Accounts branch of Pakistan Air Force then following steps are involved in the entire selection process.
- Online Registration at PAF Official Website
- Printing of Registration Slip
- Preparation of Necessary Documents as per Registration Slip
- Reporting Selection Center on tests date with Necessary documents (attested)
- Initial Tests of Intelligence and Academic Subjects
- Pre-Medical at Selection Center
- Pre-Interview at Selection Center
- Psychological Tests (Words Association, Picture Story, English & Urdu Sentences, Pointer Stories and Bio Data form with an unforgettable event)
- Final Interview in front of Selection Board of AHQ
- Final CMB at PAF Base Lahore
- Finalization of Merit List at AHQ
- Issuance of Call letter to report at PAF Academy Risalpur
Related:- Required Weight as Per Height
Initial Tests Subjects and Syllabus of PAF Accounts Branch
In PAF Accounts branch tests, following subjects are tested to pass the initial tests. By doing practice of PAF accounts test samples given at this page help a lot to pass the accounting examination.
- Intelligence Tests
- Accounts Paper (MCQs Type)
- Fundamental Accounting (Inclusive of Financial Accounting)
- Techniques of Audit of Business Communication
- Cost Accounting
- Audit Accounts
- Advance Accounting
- Basics Finance
- Basics of Management and Economics
- Principles of Management & Taxation
Related:- Past Academic MCQs of Accounts Branch
Test Pattern of PAF Accounts Branch Officers
If you want to know about the types of tests, total questions of initial tests, passing marks in the initial examination then see the following table in detail for more understanding.
|Test Type in Accounts||Total Questions||Time Allocated||Pass Marks|
|Intelligence Test||100||40 Min||60%|
|Accounts MCQs||75||35 Min||60%|
Related:- Practice Tests of Accounts Paper
Related:-Air Force Ranks and Salary Detail
Join Facebook Group of Shaheen Forces Academy Here for More updated Jobs