PN Cadet Tests Pattern | Syllabus & PDF Solved
Curious about the tests that await you? Brace yourself for an exhilarating challenge that will push your limits and showcase your true potential. The PN (Pak navy) Cadet Tests Pattern is meticulously designed to evaluate your intellect, physical prowess, and leadership qualities. From the rigorous academic assessments to the demanding physical agility trials, every step is crafted to shape exceptional individuals into future leaders of the nation’s naval force.
- Start Date of Online registration for PN Cadet = 21 May, 2023
- End Date of online Registration for PN Cadet = 04 June, 2023
Are you ready to prove your mettle and join the elite ranks? Embrace the opportunity, rise to the occasion, and let your aspirations set sail with the PN (Pak Navy) Cadet Tests Pattern. Success awaits those who dare to dream big and strive relentlessly.
Eligibility Criteria of PN Cadet in Pak Navy
If you want to apply in PN (Pak Navy) Cadet jobs and want to become a Naval Officer then you must fulfill the following criteria before apply;
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Gender: Only Male Citizen are Eligible to Apply
- Age Requirement:
- 16-1/2 to 21 Years (For Civilians Candidates)
- 17 to 23 Years (For Armed Forces Personnel who wear Uniform)
- Height: Min 5′ 4″
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed Matric and F.Sc or “O” Level with at least 60% Marks with the following subjects,
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
- Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Physics, Mathematics and Statistics
Note: Following requirements are must for candidates to fulfill the requirements;
- Candidates of “O” Level are required to submit equivalency certificate.
- FSc Part-II appearing candidates must have at least 65% marks in the first year. In case of result awaiting, candidate must have hope certificate from the college or institute.
- If student failed to get 60% marks in the final examination who have applied on hope certificate will be disqualified at any stage where they will be.
Test Pattern of PN Cadet Initial Tests in Pak Navy
If you want to apply for PN Cadet jobs then you will have to pass the initial tests which include the following tests with total questions, total marks and passing marks.
- Intelligence Test (Total Questions = 100, Total Time = 40 Min, Pass Marks = 50%)
- Academic Test (Total Questions = 75 to 100, Total Time = 30 to 40 Min, Pass Marks = 50%)
Current Ad of PN (Pak Navy) Cadet Batch 2023-B
Selection Criteria of PN Cadet in Batch 2023-B
Note: For Online Apply Click on the Link given below in the footer section at Join Pak Navy