Best Points for English Sentence Completion Tests
The English sentence completion test is a common component of the selection process for officer positions in the Pakistan Armed Forces.
In English Sentence completion tests, candidates are given a papers at which 26 sentences are normally printed in half line, candidates are asked to complete the sentences in 6 minutes. Purpose of the English Sentence completion tests is to assess the personality in depth.
English sentence completion test is the part of psychological assessment of the students. The test assesses a candidate’s ability to comprehend and complete English sentences, which is an essential skill for communication and leadership in a military setting.
Here are some tips on how to make an effective English sentence completion test for the ISSB, as well as some strategies for completing the test:
- Make the Sentences Relevant: The sentences in the completion test should be relevant to the context of the military and officer positions. They should assess the candidate’s ability to comprehend and complete sentences related to leadership, communication, and other important aspects of military life.
- Use a Variety of Sentence Structures: The sentences in the completion test should use a variety of structures, including simple, compound, and complex sentences. This will assess the candidate’s ability to comprehend and complete sentences of different levels of complexity.
- Avoid Ambiguity: The sentences in the completion test should be clear and unambiguous. Ambiguous or unclear sentences can confuse the candidate and negatively impact their performance on the test.
- Provide Adequate Time: Candidates should be provided with adequate time to complete the test. The completion test is timed, but the time should be sufficient to allow candidates to carefully read and comprehend the sentences and complete them accurately.
Related:- Best Interview Questions for ISSB
Best Strategies for English Sentence Completion Tests
Here are some strategies for completing the English sentence completion test:
- Read the Sentence Carefully: The candidate should read the sentence carefully to understand the context and meaning. They should pay attention to the structure of the sentence, the tense of the verb, and other important grammatical elements.
- Identify the Missing Word: The candidate should identify the missing word or words in the sentence. They should consider the context of the sentence and use their knowledge of grammar and vocabulary to select the appropriate word or words to complete the sentence.
- Use Process of Elimination: If the candidate is unsure about the correct answer, they can use the process of elimination. They can eliminate the options that are obviously incorrect and narrow down the choices to the most likely correct answer.
- Be Mindful of Time: The candidate should be mindful of the time remaining and pace themselves accordingly. They should prioritize accuracy over speed, but also ensure that they complete all the sentences within the allotted time.
In conclusion, the English sentence completion test is a crucial component of the selection process for officer positions in the Pakistan Armed Forces. To make an effective test, the sentences should be relevant, use a variety of structures, avoid ambiguity, and provide adequate time.
To complete the test successfully, candidates should read the sentence carefully, identify the missing word, use the process of elimination, and be mindful of time.
Sample Solved English Sentence Completion Tests
|S.No||First Part of Sentence||Second Part|
|1.||In trouble days||Trust in Allah|
|2.||You cannot succeed||Until you start.|
|3.||Way is long||But reached safely.|
|4.||At midnight||Moon was bright|
|5.||He did everything||And succeeded|
|6.||Follow the man||Who leads|
|7.||People of Pakistan||Are very intelligent.|
|8.||War and peace||Teaches for life.|
|9.||During journey||He found friendly friends.|
|10.||Our country||Is an atomic power.|
|12.||I don’t like||To waste time.|
|13.||Leader||Always guides well.|
|14.||Memories||Are remember able.|
|15.||Let us discuss||The study matters.|
|16.||Among new folks||He feels happy.|
|17.||When faced hard task||He works confidently.|
|18.||When something happens||He feels change.|
|19.||A humble person||Respect everyone|
|20.||When sitting alone||He reads articles.|
|21.||If someone disturb him||He finds the reasons.|
|22.||I feel i am good||In hiking.|
|23.||He became impatient||While sitting alone.|
|24.||Horrible dreams||Give new lesson.|
|25.||Our feeling hurts||When someone hurt Pakistan|
|26.||New ideas||Brings innovation|
For More Solved Tests of Free English Sentence Completion for ISSB : CLICK HERE
See more for ISSB Preparation tests
Join us Here for Future Queries
Related:- Solved OPI Tests of ISSB