Joining the Pakistan Navy’s Education Branch offers an exciting opportunity for individuals who are passionate about serving their country and have a love for learning. The Education Branch plays a crucial role in training and educating personnel in various disciplines to ensure the Navy’s operational effectiveness and success.
Here, you can find the basic eligibility criteria of applying in PN Education branch with test pattern and syllabus which is included in the initial tests of Education branch of Pakistan Navy. Moreover, you can find the role and task and benefits of Pak Navy as an Officer life in future. Do your hard work and practice how much you can.
- Start Date of online Registration in Education Branch of Pak Navy: 26 Nov, 2023
- Last Date of online Registration in Pak Navy Education Branch: 16 Dec, 2023
Eligibility Criteria in Pak Navy Education Branch
Basic Eligibility Criteria of Pak Navy Education Branch has been given in detail against each subject which may be followed and can be applied in Pak Navy through Short Service Commission.
- Age : Candidate must have age between 22 to 26 Years (Date of age is being counted when the candidate joins the academy of Pak Navy or specified by the NHQ (Naval Headquarters).
- Height: 5’4″ or 162.5 cm (Male) and 5’, or 152.4 cm (Female)
- Gender: Male / Female
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality : Pakistani
- Required CGPA: 2.54 ot of 4.0
- Qualification : MA/ M.Sc/ BE/ Equivalent (16 years Education) is minimum qualification.
Note: Candidate having MS / M Phil (18 Yrs of Education) with 2.54 out of 4.0 CGPA with B.Ed preferable. 3rd Division in Educational career is not acceptable. Detail of relevant subjects in which students can apply are given below;
Selection Procedure of Pak Navy Education Branch
If you want to apply in Pak Navy Education branch then you have to remember the following steps because at each step you will have to appear in the certain condition/ test.
- 1st Step: Online Registration at Official Website of Pak navy during specific dates as announce in the advertisement.
- 2nd Step: Appear in the initial tests at Pak Navy Selection & Recruitment centers
- 3rd Step: Appear in the initial interview
- 4th Step: Appear in the Basic Medical Examination at Selection centers
- 5th Step: Appear in the Psychological tests
- 6th Step: Final interview by the Board
- 7th Step: Final Merit List
Test Pattern and Syllabus of Pak Navy Education Branch
Psychological Tests of Pak Navy Education Branch
Psychologist tests are very important in the selection of Naval Officers in Education branch. Each leadership quality is being checked by the team of psychologists. Candidates are to undergo from the following tests in which they are to reflect their characteristics.