Tests and Tutorials of Met Branch Officers in PAF
In the heart of this pivotal responsibility of PAF lies the Metrology branch, offering an unparalleled opportunity to contribute to the nation’s defense by upholding the highest standards of measurement and precision. If you have a passion for detail, a knack for technical intricacies, and a desire to play a crucial role in maintaining the operational integrity of cutting-edge aviation technology, then the Metrology branch of PAF is where your career takes flight.
- Start Date of Online Registration in PAF Metrology Branch: 16 Aug, 2023
- Last Date of Online Registration in PAF Metrology Branch: 24 Aug, 2023
Pakistan Air Force announces many vacancies in Metrology Branch, those who have done FSc and want to become an officer then see the detail of tests and syllabus below for more guidance.
Eligibility Criteria in PAF Met Branch
If you want to apply in PAF met branch then you must follow the following criteria just before applying at official website of Pakistan Air Force.
Related:- Best Interview Questions and Tips
Test Subjects and Syllabus of Met Branch in PAF
If you want to join PAF as an Officer in Met Branch then you must prepare the following subjects and go through the given syllabus which gives 100% passing results in the initial tests.
- Intelligence Test (It is mix paper of Verbal and Non Verbal Intelligence test)
- Academic Test (It is mix paper of maths, Physics, geography and Metrological Questions)
- Mathematics Part (Integration, Differentiation, Basic Algebra, Trigonometry, and Matrix)
- Physics Part (Thermodynamics, Electromagnetism, Basics Laws of Motion and Physical Forces)
- Geography (Latitude / Longitude, Global Time Distribution, General Geography of Earth, and Distribution of Land / Water)
- Metrology (Annual Distribution of Seasons, Weather and Climate, Rainfall Patterns over Sub Continent, and Effect of Meteorological Phenomenons over Climate (Such as Elnino-Lanio etc))
Related:- Notes in PDF
Test Pattern and Detail of Questions
In Met Branch of Pakistan Air Force, following tests pattern is being followed in which you can see total questions, total time and passing percentage of initial tests.
|Test Types in Met Branch||Total Questions||Total Time||Passing Marks|
|Intelligence Test||100||35 Min||60%|
|Academic Test||75||25 Min||60%|
Related:- How to Gain Height in 2 Weeks?
Related:- Best Knee Knock Exercises